- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: Anna Ruddock
Report: Energy impairment and disability inclusion: towards an advocacy movement for energy limiting chronic illness
Energy impairment and disability inclusion: towards an advocacy movement for energy limiting chronic illness, by Catherine Hale, Stef Benstead, Jenny Lyus, Evan Odell and Anna Ruddock. Centre for Welfare reform: April 2020 DRILL Blog post: Energy impairment and disability inclusion … Continue reading →