- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
- Warning signals of Post-Exertional Malaise in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Chronic Illness Inclusion Project
Chronic Illness Inclusion Project blog post: “I feel forgotten”, by Anna Ruddock, June 1 2020 A submission to the Women and Equalities Committee about the impact of coronavirus on people with chronic illness. In April, the Women and Equalities … Continue reading
Chronic Illness Inclusion Project blog post, by Catherine Hale [person with ME], 13 June 2017: From “sick” to “disabled”: my own journey Catherine Hale looks back at how half a lifetime of chronic illness slowly changed her understanding of “disability”. I’ve been … Continue reading