- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: discrimination
Miscellanea blog post by Robert McMullen, September 2016: “Perceptions of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis” A person with ME looks back at his experiences and at some prejudices that exist about people with ME in society and the medical profession. Excerpt: Before I was ill, … Continue reading