- ME support group meets in Montgomery 21 Aug 2019
- Depressive symptoms at age 9-13 & chronic disabling fatigue at aged 16
- Fatigue, Sleep, and Autoimmune and Related Disorders
- Fundraising campaign for research into distress caused by medical encounters
- Stress management course, begins Swansea 16 Aug 2019
Tag Archives: Lucy Adamczyk
Challenging claims that fearful avoidance beliefs about activity in ME & CFS can be targeted with CBT/GET.
Cognitive-behavorial and graded exercise therapies for chronic fatigue (syndrome) are associated with lower levels of work/school attendance, by Frank N M Twisk in J Behav Med [Published online 28 March 2019] Psychological and demographic factors associated with fatigue and social … Continue reading