- It’s still ME – Kara Jane’s album launched for Severe ME Day
- Severe ME resources for health and social care professionals
- Severe ME Day – 8 August 2020
- Autonomic phenotypes in CFS are associated with illness severity: a cluster analysis
- Autoantibodies to Beta-Adrenergic & muscarinic cholinergic receptors in ME patients – a validation study in plasma & cerebrospinal fluid from two Swedish cohorts
Tag Archives: Lucy Adamczyk
Challenging claims that fearful avoidance beliefs about activity in ME & CFS can be targeted with CBT/GET.
Cognitive-behavorial and graded exercise therapies for chronic fatigue (syndrome) are associated with lower levels of work/school attendance, by Frank N M Twisk in J Behav Med [Published online 28 March 2019] Psychological and demographic factors associated with fatigue and social … Continue reading