- ME/CFS NICE guideline publication to be delayed
- The effect of curcumin in patients with CFS/ME
- Prevalence & treatment of CFS/ME & co-morbid severe health anxiety
- Modification of immunological parameters, oxidative stress markers, mood symptoms, & well-being status in CFS patients after probiotic intake
- Understanding neuromuscular disorders in CFS
Tag Archives: Lucy Adamczyk
Challenging claims that fearful avoidance beliefs about activity in ME & CFS can be targeted with CBT/GET.
Cognitive-behavorial and graded exercise therapies for chronic fatigue (syndrome) are associated with lower levels of work/school attendance, by Frank N M Twisk in J Behav Med [Published online 28 March 2019] Psychological and demographic factors associated with fatigue and social … Continue reading