- Reduced heart rate variability predicts fatigue severity in individuals with CFS/ME
- Recovering from CFS as an intra-active process
- A neuro-inflammatory model can explain the onset, symptoms and flare-ups of ME/CFS
- Paediatric patients with ME/CFS value understanding & help to move on with their lives
- The role of low-grade inflammation in ME/CFS – associations with symptoms
Tag Archives: Lucy Adamczyk
Challenging claims that fearful avoidance beliefs about activity in ME & CFS can be targeted with CBT/GET.
Cognitive-behavorial and graded exercise therapies for chronic fatigue (syndrome) are associated with lower levels of work/school attendance, by Frank N M Twisk in J Behav Med [Published online 28 March 2019] Psychological and demographic factors associated with fatigue and social … Continue reading