- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: mast cells
Recent advances in our understanding of mast cell activation – or should it be mast cell mediator disorders?
Recent advances in our understanding of mast cell activation – or should it be mast cell mediator disorders?, by Theoharis C. Theoharides, Irene Tsilioni & Huali Ren in Expert Review of Clinical Immunology [Published online: 22 Apr 2019, https://doi.org/10.1080/1744666X.2019.1596800] … Continue reading
Research abstract: Investigation of mast cell toll-like receptor 3 in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Systemic Mastocytosis participants using the novel application of autoMACS magnetic separation and flow cytometry, by C Balinas, T Nguyen, S Johnston, P Smith, D Staines, S Marshall-Gradisnik in Asian … Continue reading