- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
- Warning signals of Post-Exertional Malaise in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: orthostatic response
Review abstract: Understanding severely affected chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS): The gravity of the situation, by Victoria Strassheim, Robert Ballantine, Katie L. Hackett, James Frith, Julia L. Newton in Physical Therapy Reviews [Preprint May 25, 2017] Objective: To describe how the effects of gravity … Continue reading
Review abstract Orthostatic intolerance is the inability to tolerate the upright posture and is relieved by recumbence. It most commonly affects young women and has a major impact on quality of life and psychosocial well being. Several forms of orthostatic … Continue reading