- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Robert Ballantine
Gravity-induced exercise intervention in an individual with chronic fatigue syndrome/ myalgic encephalomyeltis and postural tachycardia syndrome: a case report, by Robert Ballantine, Victoria Strassheim, Julia Newton in International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation 2019 vol 26,#5 Abstract: Background/Aims Chronic … Continue reading
Managing fatigue in postural tachycardia syndrome (PoTS): The Newcastle approach, Victoria Strassheim, Jenny Welford, Rob Ballantine, Julia L Newton in Auton Neurosci. 2018 Feb 22. pii: S1566-0702(17)30328-4 [Epub ahead of print] Highlights: Fatigue is a common symptom described by those … Continue reading
Review abstract: Understanding severely affected chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS): The gravity of the situation, by Victoria Strassheim, Robert Ballantine, Katie L. Hackett, James Frith, Julia L. Newton in Physical Therapy Reviews [Preprint May 25, 2017] Objective: To describe how the effects of gravity … Continue reading