- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
Tag Archives: oxidative phosphorylation
Research abstract: Cellular bioenergetics is impaired in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, by Cara Tomas, Audrey Brown, Victoria Strassheim, Joanna Elson, Julia Newton, Philip Manning in PLOSone [Published: October 24, 2017] Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a highly debilitating disease of … Continue reading