- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: robot avatar
Invest in ME Research newsletter, November 2017: Removing isolation from young people with ME IiMER invites families that: have a child who has been forced to stay at home due to ME, and who would like to participate in a trial … Continue reading
Research abstract: This paper presents a qualitative study of deployment and use of a robot as a sick child’s avatar at school. Many children and youth suffer from a range of chronic illnesses that make them, often for long stretches … Continue reading