- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: robot avatar
Invest in ME Research newsletter, November 2017: Removing isolation from young people with ME IiMER invites families that: have a child who has been forced to stay at home due to ME, and who would like to participate in a trial … Continue reading
Research abstract: This paper presents a qualitative study of deployment and use of a robot as a sick child’s avatar at school. Many children and youth suffer from a range of chronic illnesses that make them, often for long stretches … Continue reading