- Subgroup research: Tryptophan metabolites, cytokines & FAPB-2 in ME/CFS
- Raise funds for WAMES by shopping with an Amazon smile!
- Research: Limbic perfusion is reduced in patients with ME/CFS
- Hypothesis: An attempt to explain the neurological symptoms of ME/CFS
- Research: Understanding the molecular changes of PEM in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Simin Ghatineh
Review abstract: FITNET’s Internet-Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is ineffective and may impede natural recovery in adolescents with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. A Review, by Simin Ghatineh and Mark Vink in Behav Sci (Basel). 2017 Aug 11;7(3). pii: E52 The Dutch Fatigue … Continue reading