- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: online CBT
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?, by Lauren Stephanie Jones, Emma Anderson, Maria Loades, Rebecca Barnes, Esther Crawley in Clin Psychol Psychother. 2019 Dec 15. [doi: 10.1002/cpp.2417] Research abstract: Comorbid depression … Continue reading
Review abstract: FITNET’s Internet-Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is ineffective and may impede natural recovery in adolescents with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. A Review, by Simin Ghatineh and Mark Vink in Behav Sci (Basel). 2017 Aug 11;7(3). pii: E52 The Dutch Fatigue … Continue reading
Today, November 1st 2016, Prof Esther Crawley launched a recruitment campaign in the media for her FITNET-NHS trial. The trial website describes the aim of the study: The FITNET-NHS study is a randomised controlled trial comparing two treatments for children with Chronic … Continue reading