- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Sonya Marshall-Gradisnik
Research abstract: Rituximab impedes natural killer cell function in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis patients: A pilot in vitro investigation by Natalie Eaton, Hélène Cabanas, Cassandra Balinas, Anne Klein, Donald Staines and Sonya Marshall-Gradisnik in BMC Pharmacology and Toxicology 2018 19:12 [Published: … Continue reading
Research abstract: Background: The etiology and pathomechanism of chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) are unknown. However, natural killer (NK) cell dysfunction, in particular reduced NK cytotoxic activity, is a consistent finding in CFS/ME patients. Previous research has reported significant changes … Continue reading
Research abstract: Background: Research has identified immunological abnormalities in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME), a heterogeneous illness with an unknown cause and absence of diagnostic test. There have been no CFS/ME studies examining innate and adaptive immune cells longitudinally in … Continue reading
Research abstract Objectives: Previous research has provided evidence for a dysregulation in cytokine levels in the periphery of patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME). To date few studies have examined cytokines in the cerebrospinal fluid. The purpose of this … Continue reading