- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: blood immune cells
Mitochondria and Immunity in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by G Anderson, Michael Maes in Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 2020 May 26 [DOI:10.1016/j.pnpbp.2020.109976] Review abstract: It is widely accepted that the pathophysiology and treatment of myalgic encephalomyelitis/ chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) … Continue reading
Research abstract: Rituximab impedes natural killer cell function in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis patients: A pilot in vitro investigation by Natalie Eaton, Hélène Cabanas, Cassandra Balinas, Anne Klein, Donald Staines and Sonya Marshall-Gradisnik in BMC Pharmacology and Toxicology 2018 19:12 [Published: … Continue reading
Review highlights: • We review stress signal sensitivity of immune cells in chronic stress and fatigue. • Chronic stress seems to result in resistance of immune cells to stress signals. • Findings on stress signal sensitivity under acute stress were … Continue reading
Abstract Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) has long been discussed as a possible causeor trigger of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). In a subset of patients the disease starts with infectious mononucleosis and both enhanced and diminished EBV-specific antibody titers have been reported. … Continue reading