- Long COVID & ME/CFS – a systemic review & comparison of clinical presentation & symptomatology
- Development of an inertial measurement-based assessment of disease severity in CFS
- Case report: angina simultaneously diagnosed with the recurrence of ME/CFS
- ME Awareness raising in Wales 2021
- UK House of Lords Q&A – why does the DWP classify ME/CFS as a musculoskeletal disease?
Tag Archives: Stanley du Preez
A systematic review of neurological impairments in myalgic encephalomyelitis/ chronic fatigue syndrome using neuroimaging techniques, by Rebekah Maksoud, Stanley du Preez, Natalie Eaton-Fitch, Kiran Thapaliya, Leighton Barnden, Hélène Cabanas, Donald Staines, Sonya Marshall-Gradisnik in PLoS One 2020 Apr 30;15(4) [doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0232475. … Continue reading
A systematic review of natural killer cells profile and cytotoxic function in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome, by Natalie Eaton-Fitch, Stanley du Preez, Hélène Cabanas, Donald Staines & Sonya Marshall-Gradisnik in Systematic Reviews vol 8, no: 279 (2019) Review abstract: … Continue reading