- Achieving symptom relief in patients with ME by targeting the neuro-immune interface & inducing disease tolerance
- Cardiopulmonary responses to exercise in an individual with ME/CFS during long-term treatment with intravenous saline: a case study
- A demon on my life – a play about ME
- Dental considerations for a patient with ME/CFS – a case study
- “Long Haulers” to the rescue? Barrage of Covid-19 media stories, studies & registries spells hope for ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Amberly Bridgen
“The child’s got a complete circle around him ”. The care of younger children (5–11 years) with CFS/ME.
“The child’s got a complete circle around him ”. The care of younger children (5–11 years) with CFS/ME. A qualitative study comparing families’, teachers’ and clinicians’ perspectives’, by Amberly Brigden, Alison Shaw, Rebecca Barnes, Emma Anderson, Esther Crawley in Health … Continue reading