- Assessing diagnostic value of microRNAs from peripheral blood mononuclear cells & extracellular vesicles in ME/CFS
- Legitimizing ME/CFS: indications of change over a decade (US)
- Cochrane review of exercise therapy for CFS: appointment of advisory group lead
- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Emma Anderson
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?, by Lauren Stephanie Jones, Emma Anderson, Maria Loades, Rebecca Barnes, Esther Crawley in Clin Psychol Psychother. 2019 Dec 15. [doi: 10.1002/cpp.2417] Research abstract: Comorbid depression … Continue reading