- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: blood-brain barrier
When we are exposed to an infection, for example influenza or a stomach bug, our immune system fights back to control and remove the infection. During this process, immune cells flood the blood stream with proteins such as interleukin-6 (IL-6), … Continue reading