- Carers’ Rights day Thurs 21 Nov 2019 – events across Wales
- Developing & pretesting a new patient reported outcome measure for paediatric CFS/ME
- Survey of severe ME – help inform the NICE guidelines
- A logistic regression analysis of risk factors in ME/CFS pathogenesis
- Nurse staffing levels – what is your experience?
Tag Archives: Maria Abreu
Leveraging prior knowledge of endocrine immune regulation in the therapeutically relevant phenotyping of women with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Matthew C Morris, Katherine Cooney, Hooman Sedghamiz, Maria Abreu, Fanny Collado, Elizabeth G Balbin, Travis JA Craddock, Nancy G Klimas, Gordon … Continue reading