- Survey of severe ME – help inform the NICE guidelines
- A logistic regression analysis of risk factors in ME/CFS pathogenesis
- Nurse staffing levels – what is your experience?
- Differentiating post-polio syndrome from ME & CFS
- Video lecture by Dr Lucinda Bateman: Upright activity & exercise intolerance: critical concepts in the evaluation of chronic fatigue
Tag Archives: Prof Chris Ponting
ME/CFS Biomedical Partnership: Genetics and Biomarkers This is the working title for a partnership of researchers, including Professor Chris Ponting of the UK CMRC, and Dr Luis Nacul of the Cure ME UK ME/CFS Biobank (UKMEB) team and ME/CFS patients, carers and public. Early … Continue reading
ME/CFS Research review: Analysis of data from 500,000 individuals in UK Biobank demonstrates an inherited component to ME/CFS, by Simon McGrath, 11 June 2018 With a guest blog by Professor Chris Ponting and colleagues. UK Biobank – a national biobank different … Continue reading