- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: RituxME
Left out – a documentary about ME The documentary Left Out (De Bortgjemte) was shown on national TV in Norway in 2018 and now has its international release on YouTube with English subtitles, 29 January 2020. Director Paul Schaathun followed … Continue reading
Helse Bergen blog post, 29 Sep 29017: RituxME B-lymphocyte depletion using the anti-CD20 antibody rituximab (Mabthera®) in Myalgic Encephalopathy/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (“RituxME”) RituxME is a multicentre study conducted in five study centres in Norway: the Oncology Department at Haukeland University … Continue reading