- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: Alan Gurwitt
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Diagnosis and Management in Young People: a primer, 2017 Edition This primer was compiled and published in June 2017 by the International Writing Group for Pediatric ME/CFS. It was originally published as a review article based in Frontiers in … Continue reading
Review article: Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Diagnosis and Management in Young People: a Primer, by Peter C. Rowe, Rosemary A. Underhill, Kenneth J. Friedman, Alan Gurwitt, Marvin S. Medow, Malcolm S. Schwartz, Nigel Speight, Julian M. Stewart, Rosamund Vallings and Katherine S. … Continue reading