- Legitimizing ME/CFS: indications of change over a decade (US)
- Cochrane review of exercise therapy for CFS: appointment of advisory group lead
- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
Tag Archives: ME/CFS Primer for clinical practitioners
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Diagnosis and Management in Young People: a primer, 2017 Edition This primer was compiled and published in June 2017 by the International Writing Group for Pediatric ME/CFS. It was originally published as a review article based in Frontiers in … Continue reading
The International Association for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME (IACFS/ME) has published a Primer for clinical practitioners. It is available as a PDF file and is free to download, though donations are invited. A 42 page spiral bound print booklet can be … Continue reading