- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
Tag Archives: Sarah Harris
Review abstract: Objective: To synthesis the qualitative studies of children’s experiences of chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME). Design: Systematic review and meta-ethnography. Background: CFS/ME is an important disabling illness, with uncertain cause and prognosis. As a result, children with CFS/ME can find … Continue reading
Research abstract: BACKGROUND: An estimated 10% of children and adolescents with chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) experience eating difficulties; however, little is known about why these difficulties develop, what the impact is or how to manage them. METHODS: Semi-structured interviews … Continue reading