- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: Roxanne M Parslow
Research abstract: Background: Paediatric Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) is relatively common and disabling. Improving treatment requires the development of Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) that enable clinicians and researchers to collect patient-centred evidence on outcomes. Health professionals are well placed to provide … Continue reading
Review abstract: Objective: To synthesis the qualitative studies of children’s experiences of chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME). Design: Systematic review and meta-ethnography. Background: CFS/ME is an important disabling illness, with uncertain cause and prognosis. As a result, children with CFS/ME can find … Continue reading