- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: British Association for CFS/ME
Action for M.E. statement on: The PACE trial and behavioural treatments for M.E. On 29th August 2018 Action for ME published a statement explaining the charity’s role in the PACE trial and apologising for their role in contributing to the … Continue reading
Stonebird blog post, Mar 2017: 25% Group and Stonebird Response to BACME (British Association for ME/CFS), article on care provision for severe ME Response to BACME Working Group on Severe CFS/ME Shared Clinical Practice Document Version 1 When you work … Continue reading