- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: British Association for CFS/ME
Action for M.E. statement on: The PACE trial and behavioural treatments for M.E. On 29th August 2018 Action for ME published a statement explaining the charity’s role in the PACE trial and apologising for their role in contributing to the … Continue reading
Stonebird blog post, Mar 2017: 25% Group and Stonebird Response to BACME (British Association for ME/CFS), article on care provision for severe ME Response to BACME Working Group on Severe CFS/ME Shared Clinical Practice Document Version 1 When you work … Continue reading