- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: clinical management
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: progress and possibilities, by Carolina X Sandler, Andrew R Lloyd in Medical Journal of Australia April 5, 2020 Review Summary Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a prevalent condition affecting about one in 100 patients attending primary … Continue reading
Rethinking the standard of care for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Fred Friedberg, Madison Sunnquist, Luis Nacul in Journal of General Internal Medicine, Published online: 21 October 2019 [doi.org/10.1007/s11606-019-05375-y ] Article abstract: For over two decades, the standard of … Continue reading