- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Katherine Rowe
Self-Management of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in adolescents, by Katherine Rowe, Amanda Apple and Fiona McDonald in Paediatric Neurology [Working Title] Published online: February 28th 2020 [DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.91413] Book chapter abstract: Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) or myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) … Continue reading
Paediatric patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome value understanding and help to move on with their lives, by Katherine Rowe in Acta Paediatrica, First published: 18 December 2019 [https://doi.org/10.1111/apa.15054] Abstract: Aim: The aim of this study was to document … Continue reading