- Energy systems & pacing in ME/CFS
- DNA Methylation & BDNF expression account for symptoms & widespread hyperalgesia in patients with CFS & FM
- Protective effect of hemin against experimental CFS in mice: possible role of neurotransmitters
- Post-viral fatigue and COVID-19: lessons from past epidemics
- Preliminary ICF core set for patients with ME/CFS in rehabilitation medicine
Tag Archives: e-consultations
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?, by Lauren Stephanie Jones, Emma Anderson, Maria Loades, Rebecca Barnes, Esther Crawley in Clin Psychol Psychother. 2019 Dec 15. [doi: 10.1002/cpp.2417] Research abstract: Comorbid depression … Continue reading