- Healthcare: Caring for the patient with severe or very severe ME/CFS
- NICE will announce guideline decision next week
- Research review: Potential implications of TRPM7 in ME/CFS
- Diagnostic test research: Autoantibodies & receptors correlate with symptom severity, autonomic dysfunction & disability in ME/CFS
- House of Lords Q&A: NICE & ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Maria Loades
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?, by Lauren Stephanie Jones, Emma Anderson, Maria Loades, Rebecca Barnes, Esther Crawley in Clin Psychol Psychother. 2019 Dec 15. [doi: 10.1002/cpp.2417] Research abstract: Comorbid depression … Continue reading