- Welsh MPs take key roles in All Party Parliamentary Group for ME in London
- Investigation into cognitive behavioural therapy for CFS/ME
- An isolated complex V inefficiency & dysregulated mitochondrial function in immortalized lymphocytes from ME/CFS patients
- News & views in ME/CFS: the role of co-morbidity & novel treatments
- Assessing diagnostic value of microRNAs from peripheral blood mononuclear cells & extracellular vesicles in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Maria Loades
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?, by Lauren Stephanie Jones, Emma Anderson, Maria Loades, Rebecca Barnes, Esther Crawley in Clin Psychol Psychother. 2019 Dec 15. [doi: 10.1002/cpp.2417] Research abstract: Comorbid depression … Continue reading