- Human Leukocyte Antigen alleles associated with ME/CFS
- NICE guideline work postponed
- ME/CFS & Covid-19: information for you & your doctor
- WAMES & 100+ organisations call for urgent Covid-19 changes to the Benefits system
- The role of immune responses, focussing on herpes virus specificity & interferon-gamma, in Myocardial Infarction with reperfusion & in CFS
Tag Archives: linguistic analysis
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?, by Lauren Stephanie Jones, Emma Anderson, Maria Loades, Rebecca Barnes, Esther Crawley in Clin Psychol Psychother. 2019 Dec 15. [doi: 10.1002/cpp.2417] Research abstract: Comorbid depression … Continue reading