- DecodeME DNA Study Management Team webinar video
- Two-Day cardiopulmonary exercise testing in females with a severe grade of ME/CFS: comparison with patients with mild & moderate disease
- “That’s why they don’t believe you, you don’t look sick!”: creating medical credibility & patient visibility for ME/CFS through television
- Dr Anthony Fauci says that post-covid syndrome “is highly suggestive of” ME
- NICE Statement about graded exercise therapy in the context of COVID-19
Tag Archives: linguistic analysis
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?, by Lauren Stephanie Jones, Emma Anderson, Maria Loades, Rebecca Barnes, Esther Crawley in Clin Psychol Psychother. 2019 Dec 15. [doi: 10.1002/cpp.2417] Research abstract: Comorbid depression … Continue reading