- Insights into metabolite diagnostic biomarkers for ME/CFS
- WAMES is growing to meet the challenges of 2021
- New study shows reduced ability to regulation of the cardiovascular system in patients with ME/CFS
- Dissecting the nature of Post-Exertional Malaise
- APPG on ME meets 19 April 2021: impact of COVID-19 on people with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Lauren Stephanie Jones
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?, by Lauren Stephanie Jones, Emma Anderson, Maria Loades, Rebecca Barnes, Esther Crawley in Clin Psychol Psychother. 2019 Dec 15. [doi: 10.1002/cpp.2417] Research abstract: Comorbid depression … Continue reading