- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: Patient reported outcome measure
How common are depression and anxiety in adolescents with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and how should we screen for these mental health co-morbidities? A clinical cohort study, by Maria E Loades, Rebecca Read, Lucie Smith, Nina T Higson-Sweeney, Amanda Laffan, … Continue reading
Developing and pretesting a new patient reported outcome measure for paediatric Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalopathy (CFS/ME): cognitive interviews with children, by Roxanne M. Parslow, Alison Shaw, Kirstie L Haywood, Esther Crawley in Journal of Patient-Reported Outcomes Vol 3, p 67 [First … Continue reading